Friday, November 11, 2011

Name: Kristine Cluff Student’s Name: Charles CluffStudent’s Graduation Year: 2012Your Birthday: November 11thBlog: cluffclan.blogspot.com-It is private so just ask for an invite.

  My husband and I are in our fourth year of medical school and have loved our time here in Kirksville.  He actually has an interview TODAY with Kirksville, so fingers crossed!!! I was born in Cedar City, Utah, but lived in Arizona from the time I was two until we moved to Kirksville.  Chuck and I met at an Easter Pageant where he was playing an angel and I was a Pageant Warrior (aka Security/clean-up crew).  We have been married nine years on November 22nd and have four kids Connor-7, Rachel-5, Megan-4 and Natalie-11months.  I love to blog, read, play with my kids, try to craft, go on walks, play Just Dance, watch movies, spend way too much time on Pinterest and other craft blogs and especially love being with my husband and having our whole family together.  This journey has been such an amazing and growing adventure for me and I have loved all the wonderful people we have met and friends we have made along the way.  



Two Truths and a Lie:
1. I am the 3rd of 8 kids and my husband is the oldest of 10 kids
2. Living in Arizona I have had my fair share or scorpions and have been stung four times
3. I am a huge Jane Austen fan!!