Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Ashley Beal!



Name:  Ashley Beal  
Student’s Name: Eric Beal
Student’s Graduation Year: 2013 
Your Birthday: Nov. 22, 1982
Blog: www.ashley-thedeespot.blogspot.com
-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
Well...I'm super cool for one.  Um...I'm turing 29 this year and that just sounds too old.  I don't like get older but I guess it's time to start dealing with it, am I right? Okay so I am originally from Layton, Utah.  I met my hubby while we were attending Utah State University.  He was dating my roommate but it wasn't scandalous so no judging!  He and I had the same major which was Exercise Science.  We have 2 little kiddos now, Nixon who is 1 and Bostyn who is 3.  We are living in PA for rotation years.  I love to run!  I've ran 3 marathons so far and hope to do many more.  My other passion is photography!  I also love hiking, camping and shopping. And whelp I guess that's pretty much it! 


Two truths and a lie:
1 I have a big birthmark on my bum.
2 I've hiked the highest peak in Venezuela. 
3 My favorite song is "Crash into Me" by Dave Matthews Band.