Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Name: Crystal BrowningStudent’s Name: BrendonStudent’s Graduation Year: 2012Your Birthday: Dec 1, 1983Blog: mamabugslife.blogspot.com


Right now I am living in Springfield, IL with my family of four! Brendon and I have been married for 7.5 years, and have two little girls: Brielle (5) and Aislynn (2). I spend my days taking my kids all over... preschool, dance class, the library, and playgroups. I play with my kids a lot, hang out with friends often, clean my house sometimes, and constantly try to help Brendon stay on the ball with everything he has going on these days! Our family has been traveling a lot recently in order to attend some residency interviews with Brendon. It has been both really fun and really stressful!
1 I dyed my hair blonde on a regular basis when I was a teenager.
2 I went to the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn.
3 I am flying to Texas this month to see my Great-Grandmother.