Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Tiffany Hillam!

Name: Tiffany Hillam
Student's Name: Steve Hillam
Student's Graduation Year: 2011
Your Birthday: 10/21
Blog: http://hillamfamily.blogspot.com/

Tell us about your family.
My husband and I have been married for seven years. We have one little boy, Nathan, who is two! He is the love of our life. We are in Utah doing rotations and love it! We enjoy being together as a family- going on bike rides, hiking, cooking, and laughing.
What is your favorite food?
I love food! It's really hard to pick a favorite but I love chocolate and Diet Coke as my "treats!" I love going to new restaurants and eating out. I love being in Utah near Cafe Rio!
What is your greatest accomplishment?
Being a wife and mother.
Where do you like to vacation?
We love going on vacation and can't wait until we can do it more often! Before Medical School, Steve and I would take vacations every chance we could! A few of my favorites were going to Yellowstone and the Tetons, Hawaii, and California.
If you knew you could try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?
I would love to sing on Broadway! In my dream I have a great voice, no stage fright, and my show would be sold out every night!
It's really too bad I wasn't born with that talent! lol