Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Heather Anderson!

Name: Heather Anderson
Student's Name: Andrew Anderson
Student's Graduation Year: 2012
Birthday: October 16th
Blog: heatherandandrewfamily.blogspot.com

Tell us about your family.
Andrew & I met at a rodeo in college, so we try to go to one every year. Sam is almost 2 and tons of fun! It is such a blast to watch him grow up and rediscover the world with him.
Do you have any pets?
...no, maybe a dog someday...
What is your favorite food?
Today, I think I'll choose a sun-warmed juicy nectarine.
What is your greatest accomplishment?
perhaps making it to be a quarter of a century?
Where do you like to vacation?
We usually visit family, but I would love to visit Europe: Paris, Rome, Dublin, Madrid...
What super-power would you most like to have, and why?
This came up in a conversation the other day! I'd have to say the ability to choose not to sleep. How sad is it that I need a superpower for that!
Where are you from?
I was born in New Hampshire and my family moved to Idaho when I was 8
Are you a beach, country or city person?

Right about now, I'd love to be lying on a beach soaking in the warmth. I would love to end up living in the country for the beauty, the peace, the lifestyle. But I also love the excitement of visiting a big city. If I were a single working woman, I'd live in an apartment in Manhattan...
If you knew you could try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt?
Publish something I've written ... I'd probably still be too big of a wimp ...
Describe your perfect day.
Breakfast in bed (waffles & fresh fruit). Hanging out with my fam. Curling up with a good book. Dinner I don't have to cook ;-) Staying up late to work on projects and just hang out in a quiet house.