Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Michelle Lewis!

Name: Michelle Lewis

Student’s Name: Ian Lewis

Student’s Graduation Year: 2013

Birthday: October 6th



Tell us about your family.

I am the oldest of 4 and now have two kids of my own. Nathan is 3 and Ella is 2. They are an adventure!

Do you have any pets?

No, But I grew up with some very strange ones.

What is your favorite food?

A big, hot mostly baked chocolate cookie with a scoop (or two) of ice cream on top sounds really good right now.

What word describes you best?

I am way too complex for a one-word-says-it-all description.

What is your favorite color?

Blue

How do you want to be remembered?

As a wonderful wife, mother, and friend to all. (I have a lot of work to do :)

Where are you from?

Springville, Utah

Are you a beach, country or city person?

It's a tossup between beach and country. I am definitely not a (big) city person.