Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy Birthday Casey Bond!!


Name: Casey Bond
Student’s Name: Bryce Bond
Student’s Graduation Year: 2016
Your Birthday: 1/31/1989
-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
I teach high school physics and chemistry at Schuyler County R-1. My husband and I both attended Truman State Univeristy and graduated in May 2011. We got married the following June and I began my Master's in Education at the University of Missouri. I graduated in June 2012 and we moved to Kirksville shortly after. I have two dogs and love to take them on long walks!

-Then choose at least 4 questions to answer:
*Where is the most amazing place you've ever been?
 Grand Caymen. Bryce and I took a cruise for our honeymoon and this was one of our ports. We enjoyed the snorkeling and swimming with stingrays there.

*How did you and your significant other meet?
Bryce and I met in the ninth grade.  He had just moved to Columbia and we met in PE class. However, we started dating the February of our sophomore year when he asked me to go to the Courtwarming dance with him.

*If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would love to travel to Europe someday. I took French in high school and college so I would like to explore the cities we studied. 

*What is your favorite food?
Chocolate!