Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Jenny Babcock!!!


Name: Jenny BabcockStudent’s Name: Mark

Student’s Graduation Year: 2013
Your Birthday: 2/4/84
Blog: markandjennyb.blogspot.com   --  it's private so if you want an invite, email me! jbabcock3@gmail.com
We are a family of 3.  Mark is doing his 3rd and 4th year rotations in Carbondale, Illinois and we are loving it so far! I get to stay home with our 3 year old daughter, Lizzy.  Things we do when Mark's not around: play, vege, clean, read, shop, attempt to craft, sew, cook, go on walks, preschool, eat yummy snacks.  Things we do when Mark is around: fun things outside, camp, hike, go out to eat, watch movies, have dance parties.  We prefer it when Mark's around. :)

*Who is your favorite musical group/band/singer?  My favorite all time singer is Julie Andrews---she's classic and seriously perfect in every way.  But I love listening to Ingrid Michaelson, Jack Johnson, I love Kelly Clarkson's new album, I don't know, anything fun.
*What is your favorite tv show?
Parks and Rec.  It's hilarious!  I  love Amy Poehler!!
*Best birthday memory?
In 2009, I spent my birthday welcoming our little Lizzy into the world! :) It was the best bday present I've ever gotten.  
*What is one thing most people dont know about you?
We're expecting a baby!!! Due August 5.