Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Farrel Bean!



Name: Farrel Bean
Student’s Name: Matt Bean
Student’s Graduation Year: 2010
Your Birthday: Jan 28
Blog:
-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
I have been married to my husband for 3.5 years, this summer we welcomed our first baby - Avery Harper. She is the highlight of our lives! After having Avery, I quit my job and now I am a stay at home mommy - the most rewarding job ever!  We currently are doing rotations in Phoenix, where my husband was born and raised, and where we met. We are preparing for residency (surgery) and looking forward to what the future holds!


-Then choose at least 4 questions to answer:
*if you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday what would it be? 
    hmm there are so many I love - but this year I am looking to go some place I have never been - so I can't answer - cause I don't know where that is yet.

*If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
   Prague 

*What is your favorite tv show?
  Right  now - Greys Anatomy

*what was the best job you ever had?
   Being a Stay at home Mom is the best job I have ever had, and the most rewarding - but I have had some other wonderful ones, especially when I lived in Kirksville.

*What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Sleep!!!!

*If you could get any gift for your birthday this year what would it be?
  I have everything I need - but 2 things I would love is something handmade from my baby/husband and for Matt to babysit a few hours so I can go out or sleep completely uninterrupted. (If someone wants to pass that info along to him - I wouldn't mind ;)  )

*What was one of your favorite vacations?
   My honeymoon was an amazing vacation and I would love to explore more of Europe, I also loved our cruise to Alaska!