Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Lindsay Moore!!







Name: Lindsay Moore
Student's Name: Brian Moore (OMS II)
Student's Graduation Year: 2014
Your Birthday: August 24, 1982
Blog: don't have one
A little about me: I'm going to be 29. My husband and I just celebrated our 5th anniversary on July 29th and we have a daughter that will be turning 3 in November. I work as a clinical office assistant at the George Rae Cancer Treatment Center here in Kirksville. During my free time, I enjoy scrapbooking, going on trips with my family, and ice skating (which makes me sad that there are no skating rinks anywhere around here).
2 truths and a lie:

I've worked in various hospitals and clinics for more than 10 years.

I've been to all 7 continents.

I'd really like to become a travel agent.