Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Kali Baumgartner!!!

Name: Kali Baumgartner

Students name: Brett Baumgartner

Students graduation year: 2010

your birthday: Aug 2 1987

blog: bkbaumgartner.blogspot.com

I grew up in Tropic, UT, tiny town in the valley of Bryce Canyon National Park. I am the youngest of 6 children and have been married for 4 years. I met Brett at Southern Utah University where I received my BS in Psychology. I am currently completing my MS degree in School Counseling with an Internship at Kirksville Middle School- then I will be DONE!!! Brett and I don't have any kids....yet :) We do have a mutt, Lucky! I love to take pictures, read and be outside. That's me I guess.

2 truths and a lie:

I spent a summer abroad in Europe while in college.

I love watching western movies.

I am pregnant.