Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Sarah Guymon!


Name: Sarah Guymon
Student’s Name: Matt Guymon
Student’s Graduation Year: 2011
Your Birthday: 9/11/80
Blog: alwayseaticecream.blogspot.com


Tell us about your family.

I'm from Placerville, California--a town a lot smaller than Kirksville. Matt and I were friends in high school, but didn't date until after he came back from an LDS mission in Spain when we were 21. We've been married almost eight years and have 4 kids--Alex (6), Rebekah (4), Keturah (1), and Michael (3 months). I love to dance, specifically ballet, but I'll take any kind since I never get to. I also love chocolate, camping, mexican food, watching movies, sarcasm, and ice cream.


Two are true, one is a lie. Which one is the lie?

1. I am pregnant
2. I love driving in the snow
3. I have 11 siblings