Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Katherine Fields!


Name: Katherine Fields
Student’s Name: Bobby Fields
Student’s Graduation Year: 2009
Your Birthday: 9/17/78
Blog: pizzaandrootbeer.blogspot.com

Tell us about your family.

I grew up in Huntington Beach, CA. I met my husband Bobby in college and we have been married for 9 years. We have three little girls: Franny (6), Sophie (almost 4), and Claire (5 months.) We've been living in Kirksville for 5 years now and the time has flown by! We have really enjoyed our time here and we are looking forward to three more years while Bobby is in his residency. I love to cook. I also like to sew and buy cute fabric, read good fiction, play Wii bowling, watch movies and TV shows like Arrested Development, Modern Family, and The Office. And I am happiest when we get to spend time together as a family.

Please list two true things about yourself and one lie.
1. I've been arrested.
2. I made my first batch of chocolate chip cookies when I was 12 years old.
3. I don't know how to drive a stick shift.