Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Leslie Marin!



Name: Leslie MarinStudent’s Name: KrisStudent’s Graduation Year: 2014 Your Birthday: May 8Blog: lesliemarin.blogspot.com
-Tell us a little bit about yourself:  I'm a Texas girl who met a guy from Washington state, though he claims Hawaii as his true home.  Met in Utah, moved to Missouri for Med School and now live in Ohio while we finish up 3rd/4th year.  I love to read and want to be a librarian some day.  I'm a lover of history and spent a semester in London before I got married.  It was seriously one of the best times ever!  I'm learning to love running and I enjoy volleyball and especially love watching the summer Olympics.  Kris and I have three kids: Isaac is 6, Kaylie is 4, and Jessica is 19 months.  Kris and I love to cook together and with the kids and we all enjoy playing games together.  Lovin' life!

-Then choose at least 4 questions to answer:
*If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?  A trip to France with Kris. 
*What is your favorite tv show?  I currently cannot get enough of Walking Dead... seriously LOVE that show!   Then again I just straight up LOVE TV, so I'm a big fan of that in general ;)
*What was the best job you ever had?  I loved being a waitress and having a part in people having a great meal and a great night out.

*What was one of your favorite vacations?  Spent 10 days in Hong Kong when I was 11 with my family.  My parents lived there before I was born so they were able to show our family around and see a place very special to them and one that is fascinating too.
*What is your favorite food? Dill (NOT kosher) pickles, buttered movie popcorn, pastries, a fantastic steak with a loaded baked potato, and thick slice of chocolate cake with a fat scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
*What is the first concert you went to?  A Rolling Stones concert that was opened up by Smashing Pumpkins!