Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Heather Scott!



Name: Heather BriAnne ScottStudent’s Name: Brandon ScottStudent’s Graduation Year: 2015Your Birthday: September 17, 1987

-Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am the middle of three kids in my family. Brandon and I have been married for 3 years. We have a baby girl on the way, due in January and could not be more thrilled! I love to cook and experiment with food. I love to craft and challenge myself with sewing projects and other DIY projects. Because I'm a little bit artistic minded I am often an "organized mess." I love people! Listening, chatting, laughing with other people is among my top favorite things.I like to make people feel good about themselves and help others to be happy. I cherish good friends and am LOVING my time here in Kirksville. I have to end with: My husband is my best friend and I am so lucky to have him! Love him!  

*If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Tough. Somewhere in Europe...Might narrow that down to Italy, but that's a big country.
*What is one thing most people don't know about you? Despite the fact that I easily scare. I LOVE thrill rides and being daring.
*If you could get any gift for your birthday this year what would it be? A new digital camera or painting lessons (which I know is random).
*What was one of your favorite vacations? Cruise with my hubby to the Bahamas, but if it counts I would put our honeymoon to Disney world above that!