Thursday, August 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Lisa Applonie!!



Name:  Lisa Applonie  
Student’s Name:  Ryan ApplonieStudent’s Graduation Year: 2013 only 9 more months!!Your Birthday:  Aug 30th 1987Blog: ryan2andlisa2.blogspot.com

-Tell us a little bit about yourself:
My name is Lisa and I am 25. I can't believe I am half way to 50! I am an Idaho girl and grew up in the mountains. I love to play volleyball and be a wife and mommy. I like to do things out doors but love just sitting around the house with my family. My husband and I met in Utah. We have been married for four years. Last year we were blessed with a beautiful little girl, Paige (1). 

*what is one of your worst embarrassing moments? When I was younger, I used to do 4H and show horses. Well I had a picture of my taken in my show attire and it was the most hideous picture EVER! One time when Ryan and I were visiting my parents house, my brother found it and gave it to Ryan. Ryan carried that picture everywhere!
*if you could eat at any restaurant for your birthday what would it be? Cafe Rio (sweet pork burrito enchilada style)
*If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Fiji 
*Best birthday memory? My 18th birthday because I finally got a cell phone!
*What is one thing most people dont know about you? I think a funny thing is that Ryan and I really didn't like eachother when we first met. He thought I was this wild freshman and I thought he was stuck up.... Luckily we got to know each other.
*What was one of your favorite vacations? One of my favorite vacations was going to Ireland with Ryan after he graduated from BYU. He served his mission there so it was fun for him to show me around and also it was a beautiful place.