Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Desiree Sandgren!!!

Name: Desiree Sandgren
Student’s Name: Danny Sandgren
Student’s Graduation Year: 2013
Your Birthday: June 6, 1986
Blog: dannyndes.blogspot.com (it's private, so let me know if you want an invite.


Danny and I have been married for 5 years. I am from Salem Utah and my husband is from Orem Utah. We have two children, Jack who is 2 and Nora who is 3 weeks! We have seriously
loved the last two years experiencing Kirksville and the friendly life it has to offer. We are headed to Utah from rotations and will miss this stage in our life! Thanks for all the love
and support everyone has shown to us the last 2 years, we will miss everyone and this awesome experience.
Two truths and a lie:
- I am number 3 of 12 children in my family.
- I am very good at multitasking
- I love being pregnant